Posted by Cocoa Mill on 5/16/2017 to Cocoa Mill Recipes
Chocolate Protein Bars
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2.Mix almond milk, egg whites, applesauce, peanut butter and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- 3.In a separate bowl, mix flour, protein powder, Stevia, baking soda, salt and cocoa together and then combine with wet ingredients.
- 4.Pour mixture into a greased 8″ x 8″ glass dish and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!